Dr. Cherry A. Collier
One day Dr. Cherry had it all: a 6-figure job, both parents living, a loving and supportive relation-ship, and all the other things that go along with the fairy tale life. Suddenly, her dreams were turned inside out, forcing her to make some very tough life choices. Her greatest choice was deciding to view her cup as half full rather than half empty.
Her life experiences combined with her formal education and training continue to fuel her passion for inspiring, motivating and teaching individuals, teams and organizations to resolve conflict, manage and champion diversity, foster collaboration and achieve high performance.
Cherry A. Collier PhD, MCC, MCNLP, RCC, CCPC is the Chief Collaboration Officer (CCO) and Master Certified Executive Coach & Diversity Strategist for Personality Matters, Inc. headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. She spent over 24 years developing her mastery with a Ph.D. and Masters of Science from the University of Georgia in the field of Organizational/ Social Psychology and a Bachelors of Arts graduating Magna Cum Laude from Spelman College in 1991.
- MCC, Master Certified Coach through ICF International Coach Federation
- CPCC, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Certified Master Practitioner and Trainer of NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certified Hypnotherapist: Specializing in learning styles
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) certification
- The Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) certification
- DiSC Certification
- True Colors certification